30 August 2005

Dreams

I dreamt of my lola/grandmother last night. She was visiting me in my home. I didn't get "surprised" because in my dream my mindset was that she was still healthy and alive. I didn't even question the fact that she was able to go up the stairs of my home. We talked and she asked me if I wanted her to bring me one of those big colorful goldfish. I replied with a question asking her if she had bought a new aquarium. She said, "yes." After that I woke up, and then I realized...lola had already passed away months ago.
When I was still a kid, I used to ask my lola to bring home some waterplants for my aquarium whenever she got back from her visits to the farm.
My lola was confined to her bed for a year before she passed away February of this year. She wasn't even able to set foot in my house or seen it in person. She wasn't even present during my housewarming. I'm glad that she was able to finally see my home even if it was only in my dreams. I love you Lola M. and I am thankful for all the love you have given me and my entire family.