19 July 2008

Boring

It was a boring week. Nothing exciting happened. Boring boring boring! All I did everyday this week as I would usually do was to work and then go home. Nothing really much to do here in the province. Ryan told me that I should have my passport renewed. I don't wanna fall in line at the DFA (Dept. of Foreign Affairs). It's now required to have a personal appearance when you renew your Philippine passport because they're gonna scan your finger prints. Kakatamad pumila. Fortunately I can apply for a renewal online and request/schedule for a personal meeting through their website. I still have to wake up early to travel to their office in Manila though.

Ryan told me that he plans to bring me somewhere on my birthday which is why I need to renew my passport. As long the flight doesn't take more than an hour, I'll be fine. I hate long flights. I get terrible airsickness and then I throw up. It's so humiliating. Even after the plane had already landed I would still get dizzy and hurl. It's one of my biggest fears :-( The only good thing when I hurl inside a plane is when a handsome flight attendant comforts me. Hehehe! I just want to spend my birthday locally/here in the country. I want to spend it on a beach resort, like in Palawan or Boracay or Davao. Babe! Nagpaparinig ako sa'yo. Hahaha!

10 comments:

Krishna - Riyadh said...

Air sickness it is!!! Pareho tayo

Toyo said...

yeah i hate it :-(

Anonymous said...

ray, there are meds you can take, such as gravol or even ginger capsules. see your doctor or phrahmacist. even davao is about 1.5 hours flight and hong kong is close to two hours. personally, i'd like to see palawan. i hope you'll a great time.

R

Josel said...

honestly... u don't know that i work at THE Department? hahahaha

Toyo said...

Thanks for the tips R. My birthday is still months away so I have time to prepare.
Does this mean that I'll get special treatment when I renew my passport at the DFA Jerick? Hehehe! Kidding :-)

Josel said...

Does this mean that I'll get special treatment when I renew my passport at the DFA Jerick? Hehehe! Kidding :-)-- anytime dude... u know my number... with red carpet and a feather boa! haha

Toyo said...

yehey! thanks jerick :-)

Anonymous said...

your face is totally and absolutely without question the best looking face in the entire world...ok, i should say universe! good thing people like me can remain anonymous.

Toyo said...

mr/ms anonymous! are you teasing me? hmm.....

Anonymous said...

i wish i were teasing...i start smiling at your face, and then my heart starts beating like a drum with words i love you rolling off my tongue.

thank goodness for anonymity!