13 October 2008

This and That

My mother hates my hair or lack of it for that matter. Hehehe! She told me never to get it shaved anymore because it makes me look less friendly, like some bad guy in a movie. LOL! Mukha daw akong salbahe. Nyek! Yuck! My face was so thin back in February. That pic was taken a week or so after recovering from a fever. However, my bf's a little "friskier" lately bec. of the new look. Fetish daw niya ang kalbo! Hehehe! And I seem to be getting more stares. LOL! I'm not sure if they're complimentary stares though. Hahaha! I was only experimenting with my look for a change. My hair is already receding anyway. So, which one do you prefer? :-)

Business has been slow lately. I hope it picks up before the year ends so that everyone (my parents and my employees) here will have good holiday season :-)

Ryan's got a new pooch. His name is Enzo. He currently lives with Ryan. He's so cute. I hope Enzo never grows up and stays a pup forever so that I can always carry him around! Hehehe!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps ur mom was right, at least this time. i think u look luscios with more hairs, hehehe....

robert said...

hi rey,how are you?well,you look good,with or without hair.really!but when i saw your latest pic with your short hair...oh,lala...that's a statement.hahaha.ang lakas ng dating mo...with that body pa.grabe!para bang,ok lang na bastusin mo ako.hahaha.gusto ko kasi yung built mo,ayoko ng muscular.it's my ideal built that i wish i had.matagal ko na rin gusto i-try to have a short hair,takot lang ako baka di bumagay sa akin.but to you,ok na ok.bruskong brusko ang dating.
ang cute ni enzo.parang masarap i-cuddle.i have two dogs.para ko na silang mga anak.hahaha.very spoiled.ok ang may pet,they nakaka-alis ng pagod,lalo na pagsumasalubong na.they make you feel important.
ok,thanks a lot.it's good to have you back.take care.and don't worry about your business,mag-pi-pick up yan.promise.and everyone will be happy.i'll pray for you.hi to ryan and everyone.

oddjob said...

you remind me of when i played the part of a bad guy...my name was oddjob in Goldfinger. of course you are much nicer looking than me, but we do share the same hairstyle. All the best from spain...nice to see you blogging again.

Anonymous said...

good to see you back, rey. you look good either way. maybe you can please your mom and ryan by keeping it short but not shaved. i know what you mean about the slow economy. the stock market was just brutal last week. enzo is adorable, ohh but they grow up so fast. anyway, good to hear that everything is well with you. and yes, let us hope that the economy will pick up soon. take care.

R

Mano said...

cute naman ng tuta mo.

terry said...

nice eyes, nice nose , nice mouth, nice ears, nice face, who cares about the hair? anyway, since you are asking...no more than a grade three rey. grade one is a little too severe.

in england it´s often said people look like their dogs. lucky for you it isnt true where you live.

it´s good to see you looking so well and happy. best wishes to you your family and ryan.

Toyo said...

thanks for all of the warm comments :-)

robert said...

yeah,who cares about the hair?with or without it,you'll still look good.just make sure you look good,inside and out...clean heart,clean spirit.take care.

you know who said...

regarding february and october pic's...i love both faces and the person underneath.