03 October 2018

The 70s

Another reupload.
The original video I uploaded many years ago cannot be viewed in my own country anymore so I had to re-edit the video and upload it again.
Have a wonderful time listening to some of my favorite ballads from the 70s.



It's been a while since I've posted anything in my blog.
A lot has happened during my absence.
People passing away.
Ups and downs. Can't help but feel melancholy thinking about them.
My house had major plumbing repairs, which was stressful. The old plumbing in my home's ground floor all had to be replaced. Decided to cut the old plumbing from the main tank, and installed external plumbing instead because I didn't want to break the walls of my house. Houses (walls) are made of concrete here in the Philippines. It'll be too much work, stressful and expensive to break the walls just to replace the plumbing inside.
 Labor and cost of materials accelerated the graying of my hair 😨 
Preoccupied with the family biz as well.
Had to update and tune our machines so they'll function smoothly and productivity will become higher.
 I wish I win the lotto, so I can kick away all the anxiety and just relax....with hot men. Hahaha! πŸ˜†



Recently had my hair shaven. It's growing back now.
There were zits on my scalp, especially on the back of my head.
It's easier to apply zit cream with shorter hair or no hair at all.
The zits are starting to go away. Thank goodness! I hate zits 😑
I'm too old to have zits. I'm already ummm....30. LOL!
Fine! I'm 43! But don't tell anyoneπŸ˜…
It was probably the shampoo I was using which caused the breakouts.
That's all for now, and if anyone is still visiting my blog (which I doubt), I wish you
a wonderful day/evening. Mwah!😘