09 May 2005

Manic Monday

I wish the day went on the way I entitled this log but it didn't. I don't like Mondays. Why can't we just skip Mondays and go on to Wednesdays or Fridays. It's super hot and humid these days. Konting galaw mo lang pawis na agad. Tapos may nag-email sa website ko asking me bakit hindi raw pure english ang weblog ko? Hindi daw niya maintindihan. Bumili na lang siya ng dictionary. Tinatamad akong whole english ang log ko. English barok na lang ako baka gusto niya. Ok here we go. "Hi! Hello! I myself is apologize for not typewriting the diary in the pure english languages. Nevertheless, I hope your visitation to here, there and everywhere in the website was fulfilled with so many many more and much more fantastical feeling of happiness. I also hope you will going to go to drop by against here. I thaught that now the personality who emailed me complaining the log were not done in englishes is now joyful because at present I typewriting this log in english very fluenter. Hoping for your kind consideration. The End."
Just messing with you guys. ;-) Hehe. It's almost 10pm. Time to gym.