07 August 2005

Insomnia Part 2

It's the middle of the morning. I am still awake. My right shoulder hurts. I think I've pushed myself too hard. I tried bench pressing 110lbs. I over exercised my body. Thank goodness my bro-in-law is a doctor. Why am I doing this to myself? I think I'm turning into a bigorexic. I can't sleep. I only sleep an average of 5 hours a day. Sometimes less. I don't want to resort to using sleeping pills because my bro-in-law told me that pills can be addictive. I saw this movie "The Machinist." The main character (played by Christian Bale) is an insomniac. I wonder if a year from now my body would look like this if I completely let my insomnia take over. But I think it's highly unlikely because I love eating. Actually I'm going to raid my fridge after I post this log. I'm in the mood for some pizza, noodles, and bacon cheeseburger with tomatoes and mushrooms. I'm a bigorexic insomniac. Hehe! Just kidding. I'm no bigorexic, only an insomniac :-)


the machinist