08 July 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Though I'm not overly keen to admit it, I do like watching those reality TV singing competitions.
Call it a guilty pleasure.
I enjoy it most especially if the contestants started singing my favorite tunes.
Now I present you a video countdown of a medley of performances from
various reality TV singing contests.


Ballads: Reality TV from Toyo on Vimeo.

Yes, I am fond of the "guy with a guitar" contenders. 
Come on, admit it! They're very nice to look at and pleasant to listen to.
I mean if any of them like Matt for instance serenaded me, guitar in hand, I'll not only throw a kiss at the dude but my undies as well. LOL! 
Oh heck! I'll even throw my naked bod at him. Touchdown! Haha!
Enjoy the music.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Jessica should be number 1.
World idol. Pinoy pride!

Toyo said...

Thanks for sharing your opinion but
she is not Pinoy, she is American.
Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

You have one of the nicest blogs around. Keep it up.
Edwin (an American in the Philippines)