Friday, June 28, 2013

Palawan

A short video clip of my summer vacation in Palawan.
Ryan and I honestly feel that our visit there was incomplete since we weren't able to travel to El Nido, Coron and the other islands. We ran out of time. Perhaps in our next summer vacation we'll be able to make up for it.
I always bring that white striped shirt with me during my travels. It's my "lucky" shirt :-)



There's an HD option if you have a fast internet connection.
I used a new HD cam for this video.
Have a nice time watching :-)

6 comments:

Xtian said...

Beautiful getaway.
Seems like you gained some extra meat Toyo boy.
Verey huggable. Hehe.
Nice butt too ^_^

Toyo said...

Thanks for the comment and compliment :-)

Anonymous said...

Ang ganda, both the place and tao. Next time take me with you.........joke lang. Baka magalit si love mo.

Toyo said...

Thanks for commenting.
Yes, it is a very beautiful place :-)

someone far far away said...

theres that good looking guy again on a beautiful island - that guy just has everything!

Toyo said...

Thank you :-)