30 September 2013

Reminiscing

Spent my 38th birthday last week. My goodness!
Had dinner in a nice Chinese restaurant.
It was a quiet celebration with my family with lots of food. I loved it. I enjoyed every munching moment with my shellfish, prawns and crabs. LOL! :-)





YOUTUBE VERSION



VIMEO VERSION

Now that I'm really in my late 30s, I wish to reminisce on my youthful years though a countdown of my favorite movie theme songs from the 1980s.
I love the 80s because I spent my childhood and early teens in that decade, and it was a fun and happy-go-lucky decade.
The only thing I'm not fond of the 80s were the bad hairdos and the often horrendous fashion. Mullet hair & acid washed jeans anyone? LOL!

Have a wonderful time watching, listening, and reminiscing with me :-)




PS

Thanks to my blog reader Terry,  for greeting me last week :-)  

9 comments:

Geosef Garcia said...

Belated happy birthday Kuya Toyo! :) Another year for love and happiness.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday Rey!As always,my good wishes to you.Take care.

Anonymous said...

I love Neverending Story!
I love Sheena Easton too.
Belated Happy Birthday Papa Toyolicious ^_^

Toyo said...

Thanks for the comments!
I appreciate them :-)

Anonymous said...

Sad naman ng mga huling songs. Love it!
Belated happy beerday!
Paburger naman diyan. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy B'day Rey. May you have many more happy b'days to come. Great 80's music, and you are right, horrible fashion and hair.

Ran

Toyo said...

Thank you for the well-wishes :-)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday po!

Toyo said...

Maraming salamat po ;-)