13 December 2013

Minor Problem

What will you do if a minor flirted and continuously nagged you into meeting him?
How do you turn down his advances without hurting his frail feelings?


The twink contacted me through a mobile "social" app.
Here's a translation.

Toyo : But you're a minor.
Twink : Can I see your face?
Twink : Hey! Please send me a facepic :)
Twink : Nobody will know anyway.
Twink : Hey!
Twink : Let's meet already please, nobody will know anyway.

The young man is only 16 years old.
I do not show my face pic on my profile in that app site which explains why he was requesting for it. The only time I disclose an image of my face is if I'm about to set meeting. I very rarely meet though.


The twink is really adorably cute, BUT I do not want to get into trouble so he's off limits.
Wala akong balak maging Freddie Aguilar junior, o ma DSWD. Hehe! 
I told him that when he's already 18, daddy Toyo will be more than willing to pop and drill his cherry.  LOL!
I was thinking of blocking him in the app site but that would've been too harsh of me to do. I know guys his age tend to be very emotional when their feelings are denied so I instead ceased from replying.
A silent treatment will be a diplomatic way of stating that I cannot reciprocate his interest, urges, and so forth...until he becomes of legal age ;-)
 Drop me a line 2 years from now twinkie and I might reconsider
No-strings-attached of course.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

papa toyo, i'm seventeen. can i have his profile name?
ako na lang loveteam niya.

filchiam said...

i have the same dilemma. got a message from this kid who saw my profile and sent me his irresistible face pic partnered with his 7 incher. they are tempting but i don't wanna ruin my life just for a quick release. no way! next please. call me in 3 years. lol!

Seth said...

possibly the youngest i had was a 19yo

Toyo said...

Those young ones are so tempting.
Like a forbidden fruit, you can only look, you can't touch, you cannot bite....until it's ripe. LOL!

a blog reader said...

If he knew the not so minor size of your prick it may help to put him off.

Toyo said...

LOL! Bad naughty comment!
I'll umm..."prick" you as a punishment if I got my hands on you. Hehehe!

a blog reader said...

at the risk of a pricking I would like to wish you a very happy new year!

Toyo said...

Happy New Year!!! :-)
Now drop your pants and spread your legs wide open. Hahaha!

a blog reader said...

if only you didn't have such a big winky!

Toyo said...

Let's compare our big winkies. LOL!

a blog reader said...

Okay - you first!

Kilroy said...

what phone app are you using?