29 November 2015

Red!

Last time I had a cold, and right now my cough is just beginning to subside.
My eyes were red a few weeks ago and just as I thought they were already healed, they turned red again yesterday. I went to my ophthalmologist but he wasn't at his clinic, so I had to return on Monday. Fortunately I still have some prescribed eye drops.
My stress level is already starting to rise and this happens.



So many red dots on my chest and back.
Red is color of the month I guess.
Red eyes. Red skin dots. Rashes.
I have to go to the doctor and have it checked on Monday as well.
Not sure if it's an allergic reaction or something else.
It's spreading to my arms.
What have I done to deserve this?
I take good care of my bod. 
I live a quiet life and do not mistreat people.
Why this kind of karma?
Wala akong bisyo. Wala naman akong winawalang hiyang tao. 
Ako pa nga kadalasan ang niloloko at winawalang hiya.
One at a time lang sana. Wag naman sabay sabay. Mag-isa lang ako eh.
This body is so uncooperative.
I can do this. I have to, the only person I can rely on is myself since I'm not fond of asking help from other people.
Anyway, these types of situations build up a person's character.
I hope December will be a better month because I plan on celebrating the Holiday Season this year.
Last year I didn't really celebrate it bec. of all of the fucked up things that happened.
This year I truly plan to.