21 December 2015

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!
I am doing much better now.
 I had hay fever the last time I blogged.
It's rice harvesting season at the moment and the area I live in is extra dusty now being surrounded by numerous rice mills, hence my allergies.
It's also why there are no curtains in my living room at the moment. They are magnets for dust.
I only have one trusted assistant who does the housework (clean, cook, laundry & ironing, car wash, and so forth) and I don't want to give my assistant any more additional workload like vacumming large curtains.    


My tree is up.
Finished setting it last Saturday evening.
It think it needs more lighting.
I'm still not done with my Christmas gift shopping though.
Can you believe that? My goodness!


I'm suddenly reminded of my Enzo.
I miss you little bud.

Again, Happy Holidays to all of us and may we
all have a wonderful year in 2016.
Take care :-)