18 November 2017

Howdy!

Just wanted to say "Hello!" 
I was supposed to publish this last month, but I forgot to do so.
Your blogger is getting old ya know?! 😅


I had my driver's license renewed first week of October.
The total amount I paid was 727.26 pesos ($14) which included a late penalty fee of 75 pesos.
My license expired last week of September 😛
As I had expected, i.d. cards weren't available.
The receipt will serve as my license for the time being.
This problem (shortage of driver's license i.d. cards) has been going on for almost 2 years if I'm not mistaken.
One of the employees at the LTO (Land Transportation Office) told me to return on the 24th of November to follow up on my license.
Crossing my fingers that my i.d. will be available by that time.  


This also happened to me last month.
Yup! It looks disgusting. It was painful as well.
I had a zit on my scalp. I popped it. It got bigger the day after which as I was brushing my hair, accidentally hit with my brush. Ouch!
I had just finished cleaning it with an antiseptic solution when the photo was
taken, hence the brown color on my scalp 😖


It took a week for the wound to close and heal.
Darn zit! 
I think it's time for me change my shampoo 😄
Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good seeing you again toyo boy.
Medyo tamad ka na mag blog ah.
That’s some nasty wound, buti gumaling na.
Take care handsome :)

Toyo said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, anonymous.
Thanks for the comment as well 😊

Anonymous said...

That looks painful. Next time use an OXY product or similar gel-type treatment. It’s fast-acting in drying and healing any acne problem. Good to see your still alive...hehehe.

Toyo said...

I have very low pain tolerance so, yes it was painful.
I don't know why my scalp is prone to getting acne lately.
I suspect it's the shampoo I was using.
Thanks for the comment 😊

Anonymous said...

papa toyo parang tumataba ka yata.
pero hottie pa rin •_•

Toyo said...

Tumataba???!!!
Huhuhu! 😭
Opo medyo I gained weight.