05 September 2020

Catching Up!

Yeah! That's right, I haven't blogged in ages 😋
To the people who still visit this blog, I hope all of you are doing well in spite of the challenges each one of us are facing due to the pandemic brought about by COVID-19.

I am crossing my fingers that some time next year, all of us can truly start having a sense of normalcy in our lives.
For now, until a vaccine is developed, please act responsibly, wear a face mask and practice social distancing when out in public.


Missing the sea and the sand.
Missing the times when all of us can be outside without the immediate concern for our health 😥


Anyway, in my previous blog, I posted a video of Ms. Philippines winning the Ms. Universe crown.
I decided to make another video, a countdown (I like doing countdowns) of evening gowns worn by Philippine candidates at the Ms. Universe pageant during the last decade.
Which ones are you favorites and least favorites?

Okay, this is all for now.
I will try to blog more in the future, even if I'm not sure if there are still people
following this blog 😅
Take care and have a wonderful day!

No comments: