07 May 2022

Afternoon Drive

Just wanted to update my blog after my very loooooooooooooooong absence.
Do people still visit my blog?  Even I rarely visit it 😂
Below is a short video of my late afternoon drive around town.
Had nothing much to do that day, and I haven't driven my car in a while because I do not go out as much as I used to due to the pandemic.
When will this annoying pandemic end? Aaaaahhhh! Kakainis!😡

Sorry about the rattling noise my camera kept making.
I guess I wasn't able to secure it tightly on my dash.



Have a nice day. Drive safely 😊

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rey!

Kakamiss ang post mo at pahubad mo hahah.

Just wondering if you have twitter or instagram?

Toyo said...

I'm too old for the pahubad hubad stuff. LOL!
I have twitter pero I never used it.
I don't have instagram.
Have a nice day :-)